Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

opinion on decals pls

Article about: Hello guys, can I ask for opinion on them decals please? You se them "pixsels"? Is it all right? ? Thanks

Default opinion on decals pls

Hello guys, can I ask for opinion on them decals please? You se them "pixsels"? Is it all right? ? Thanks
    opinion on decals pls
    opinion on decals plsopinion on decals pls

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinion on decals pls
    P
    Many

?

You need the German section, this is Western Allies.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    You need the German section, this is Western Allies.
    Done!
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, the decals need to be shown in context with the helmets that they are on to get an honest assessment. Could you please show the whole helmet of each one and any maker stampings that may be present. Leon.

You can clearly see the raster print in the photos , so fake.
    Also for the viewer's pleasure please put the photos straight next time , several of us already have multiple hernia's ;-))

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

opinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals plsopinion on decals pls

dont know why previous pictures are twisted. looks like two shells with original paint, on first one visible sand paper scratches?

Hi, well I'm sorry to say that they are both helmets with fake decals as has been said above. You can clearly see the pixels in the printing process which is not something that exists in period Third Reich decals. The second helmet down looks to have been re-painted post war as well. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    You can clearly see the pixels in the printing process which is not something that exists in period Third Reich decals.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that, I was told the Jerry's had flying saucers, who knows what else they had