Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinion on M42 camo helmet?

Article about: by DougB Buying a camo on eBay is like shopping for luxury brand name products in a street fair in Taiwan. Haha.. I guess you are right Looks like someone out there believe it is real camo p

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Buying a camo on eBay is like shopping for luxury brand name products in a street fair in Taiwan.
    Haha.. I guess you are right

Looks like someone out there believe it is real camo paint. It is in 1400 USD now.

Thanks for your opinions. I will look out for another one.

Sander

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on M42 camo helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Sander View Post

Looks like someone out there believe it is real camo paint. It is in 1400 USD now.

Sander
    This is why they do it! Welcome to our forum

Regards, Lars

?

Thanks Lars.

Now it is in 2175 USD

No good.

Quote by Sander View Post
    Thanks Lars.

Now it is in 2175 USD
    Oh dear , "a fool and his money" and all that. The first helmet has a pretty convincing cammo job , but when you see the messing around with the liner and where it is for sale it is an instant no no. The second on in my opinion is actually not as convincing as the first and is a one look fake. Leon.

I don't like any of it these cammo's and SS are a minefield as I have said probably way too much on here they are good things to avoid have been for me for almost forty years. I bought my share of them long ago and that was when real SS were one fifty and a cammo fifty that no body wanted and there were a lot of fakes for sure even at these prices. timothy

?

Not one to persue, too many red flags for me.

Brad.

The first one is a fake camo on a parts helmet, the second one looks a bit more convincing however it's impossible to make final evaluation from that pics.

?

Yeah, you have all made valid points. If you want to get one of these so-called "Normandie" camos, you had better know for sure they are real. Try to get one straight from the vet, or family. or reputable dealers.

Just like my grandpa said to me when I was a boy," If you have to ask, you'll never know".(then I'd ask what that meant by that, but he'd repeat it again)
    I never really understood what he meant , until later in my life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2