Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Opinions

Article about: by Luis22 This is a M 40 Q66 HELMET, SD POSSIBLE SS HELMET,, Another M 40 DD Q66 POLICE in very good condition

?

Default Re: Opinions

Quote by Luis22 View Post
    When I bought the Police helmet both decals were covered with thick field gray paint..I removed the paint with a very sharp swiss knife.The paint was hard and brittle and I came of very easy only minor damaged to eagle..The decal has a metallic look underneath ..
    I got this size 66 M40 yesterday I believe I destroyed the decal while trying to remove the paint with acetone..too bad!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions
    P
    Many

?

Quote by WolfMan73 View Post
    that is indeed a very impressive collection im so jealous right know i need to start looking harder for these things maybe i can find for a bargain or end up getting ripped off which ever happens first
    I really never paid a lot of money for helmets..$220 is my max..I can not really afford those very expensive ones that cost thousands..

?

that is indeed a very impressive collection im so jealous right know i need to start looking harder for these things maybe i can find for a bargain or end up getting ripped off which ever happens first
    Wolfman..keep an eye on Ebay you can find really cool helmets for decent prices,,avoid all those normady camos or DD ss helmets those are impossible to find there,,

?

Unfortunately the acetone is easily destroy original decals, due of original decals based on the celluloid they are easily dissolve vith any of agressive dissolvers
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Unfortunately the acetone is easily destroy original decals, due of original decals based on the celluloid they are easily dissolve vith any of agressive dissolvers
    Several forum members reccomended talking to you before doing anything but curiosity killed the cat in this case the helmet..Paint on top of the decal was really difficult to remove, even with acettone I had trouble removing it ...Whats recommended in thsi cases??

?

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    that snow cam is a killer, is that the original half basket?
    Yes thats the way I received in from Latvia ..at firts I was suspicios because the wire was not rusted but I later realized that the wire is made of copper..

?

looks like you have had some good bargains from ebay,There are some good normandys on ebay heres mine that i got from ebay rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions  

?

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    looks like you have had some good bargains from ebay,There are some good normandys on ebay heres mine that i got from ebay rgds Dave
    Fantastic !! I agree is always good to keep an eye on the auctions..

?

Quote by Luis22 View Post
    Wolfman..keep an eye on Ebay you can find really cool helmets for decent prices,,avoid all those normady camos or DD ss helmets those are impossible to find there,,
    i do but all the good ones always go way out of my price range very quickly but i keep looking just incase

?

i do but all the good ones always go way out of my price range very quickly but i keep looking just incase
    Most bargain Relics come out of Europe Latvia, Russia...so you might be saving on freight,,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast