Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

opinions about heer double decal

Article about: Hi, found this double decal relic for sale. looks good to me. What do you think? Thanks Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: opinions about heer double decal

Cheers guys, it will most likely be kept in a glass cabinet in my room so it should hopefully remain in a pretty stable environment! Thanks again!

-Joshua

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions about heer double decal
    P
    Many

Quote by Joshua View Post
    Cheers guys, it will most likely be kept in a glass cabinet in my room so it should hopefully remain in a pretty stable environment! Thanks again!

-Joshua
    It only need a nice home,I think it has one.

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forums!

I actually just purchased this helmet for myself a few days ago and am (anxiously) awaiting its arrival! As it is my first helmet I was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some advice on the best way to store a helmet in such condition. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Joshua
    Hi mate, you bought this helmet?? but the website still has it listed for sale.
    So, How have you managed that?

I have no clue mate, the seller informed me that the helm has just been shipped today, I'm sure it will be taken down soon, but only time will tell. Why do you ask? Do you think there may be an issue?

-Joshua

I have no clue mate, the seller informed me that the helm has just been shipped today, I'm sure it will be taken down soon, but only time will tell. Why do you ask? Do you think there may be an issue?

-Joshua
    I was really on to this helmet, i had already moved money from different bank accounts for it, and it was still listed for sale. But i guess you beat me on this one.
    The best of luck to you mate.
    You got a nice helmet.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Oh I see where you're coming from now! I'm sorry to hear that you've been disappointed mate, did you ask about them about the item and wether it was for sale? Or did you not get the chance?

-Joshua

?

No worry, I did seen this helmet for sale in antique shop in Tallinn, the guy who are selling- take it to the comission sale, I don't think that it will be the problems recieving it.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi joshua,
    Nice helmet mate, i would think it,s all genuine it seems to have spent some of it,s life upside down in a very damp place, thats why the decals are still showing, it,s a shame it has rotted through the top though. hope it arrives ok, keep us intouch with it, i collect battlefield relic helmets Mainly german and keep them in my war room they have been here for years now and
    stayed ok.
    Dave.

Cheers Dimas no problems, you guys have been great to deal with! And Thanks for the info guys, Dave I think you're right about the helmet laying upside down, not sure if it was ground dug or not, I'm pretty happy with as my first helmet, I'm really glad a portion of the original decals remain!

I'll be sure to post photos once the helm arrives!

Cheers!
    -Joshua

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2