Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator Helmet

Article about: Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinions on this Luftschutz helmet I picked up not too long ago. The shell and liner, and strap looked a little to clean for me. But something in my gut was sa

?

Default Opinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator Helmet

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinions on this Luftschutz helmet I picked up not too long ago. The shell and liner, and strap looked a little to clean for me. But something in my gut was saying to pick it up. I appears that it was a three piece at one point, but was welded together. I have only been collecting for about a year and a half now, and I would love to get any help on this pick up.Helm 4.pdfhelm 5.pdfHelm 3.pdfHelm 7.pdfhelm 6.pdfHelm 2.pdfHelm 1.pdf

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator Helmet
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    We do not allow outside photo hosting sites here.
    This thread will explain how to upload photos directly to this site's photo manager.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Please post the photos directly to this thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

naa he's uploaded a pdf file, so no problem here

?

Opinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator HelmetOpinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator Helmet

?

Opinions on Luftschutz Two Piece Gladiator Helmet

Sorry about the pdf, im new to this whole process. Here is all the pictures.

Nothing wrong with this one at all - it is a one look correct piece in VERY good condition. It is what is known as a three piece gladiator shell. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Nothing wrong with this one at all - it is a one look correct piece in VERY good condition. It is what is known as a three piece gladiator shell. Jim G.
    I agree with Jim.
    I would like to find one in similar condition to add to my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Me too

Welcome to the forum, your "gut" was talking sense! A very nice original example that I doubt could be upgraded, well done. Leon.

Hi there!
    I don't want to create a new post about luftschultz's helmets but I have a question about them. Are there differents shell sizes for the 3 pieces gladiator helmets?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast