Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: Hey guys I am looking to pick up this helmet soon and I just wanted to have you guys check it out. I have a terrible time telling if decals are good or not so your help is appreciated. Thank

Default Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet

Hey guys I am looking to pick up this helmet soon and I just wanted to have you guys check it out. I have a terrible time telling if decals are good or not so your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet   Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet  

Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet   Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet  

Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet   Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on an M1935 DD Luftwaffe helmet

Looks good to me

Thanks Wehrmacht I just wanted to be 100% sure it was all good before getting it

Alec

No problem man Just to be safe though, you should wait for more replies. I know a thing or two about German helmets, but I'm definitely no "expert"

Yes it's a good one.

Thanks guys I will go ahead and get it!

Alec

?

Very nice looking lid Alec, what are they asking if you dont mind giving that info , just to guage the varying prices

I am getting it for a value of $750. It was part trade part money. I am happy that I am finally getting a double decal in pretty nice shape as well.

Thanks,

Alec