Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on this M35 DD Luftwaffe

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking at possibly adding this helmet to the collection, but wanted some more opinions first. I think I'm comfortable with the decals, but what do you think of the liner and ch

?

Quote by centigas View Post
    Maybe just me, but it doesnt look very blue? A re-issue ?
    Mike's pics are usually washed out and overexposed. I think that the in hand the helmet will look totally different - and much better.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this M35 DD Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Thumbs up

Quote by DougB View Post
    Mike's pics are usually washed out and overexposed. I think that the in hand the helmet will look totally different - and much better.
    Ha ha, you are right Doug! Unfortunately I am recovering from a badly torn retina and seem to have had a tendency to over brighten the photos so that details are more visible (to me anyway). I am working to correct this and am actively trying to improve the photos. Thanks for the support gentlemen.

?

Quote by Mike Davis View Post
    Ha ha, you are right Doug! Unfortunately I am recovering from a badly torn retina and seem to have had a tendency to over brighten the photos so that details are more visible (to me anyway). I am working to correct this and am actively trying to improve the photos. Thanks for the support gentlemen.
    Sorry Mike, didn't mean for it to come across negatively! I know when I get a helmet from you in looks 10 times better in hand and to be honest, there are not many that take really good studio quality photos of helmets as they are rather difficult to shoot. Take care of those peepers!

For sure Mike, take care of those eyes.

William

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2