Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this M42 LW

Article about: Hi, I need your opinion again ! I may buy this M42 Luft ... I want to be sure before paying 800€ for it (app. 1000\\$) ... Way too expensive for a M42 ... but I haven't negociate yet ... 1. Is

?

Default Opinions on this M42 LW

Hi,
    I need your opinion again ! I may buy this M42 Luft ... I want to be sure before paying 800€ for it (app. 1000$) ... Way too expensive for a M42 ... but I haven't negociate yet ...
    1. Is it ok ? Strap, liner, color, decal ?
    2. How much will you pay for it max ?

Thanks in advance !

Eric

Opinions on this M42 LWOpinions on this M42 LWOpinions on this M42 LWOpinions on this M42 LWOpinions on this M42 LWOpinions on this M42 LW

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this M42 LW
    P
    Many

I would say it isn't 100% original, but I'm probably the least expert-ish person on the forum. I for one wouldn't pay $1000. Or $500.

All looks proper. The paint color, texture and wear all looks good. Someone needs to weigh in on the chin strap though. 1K is too much. If all checks out I would say more in the range of 700 US. Others please chime in. NH

Possibly a replaced liner. A grand is way too much. You can find these on dealer sites for $6-800 depending on condition and all.

over priced.

Hi, I agree with the fella's, that is way to much for a single decal M42 Luftwaffe helmet. I too, think the wear to the liner looks inconsistent to the rest of the helmet but then again, the helmet liner pin that I can see looks un-messed with so it may be ok. Possibly the chinstrap is the replaced part that makes the liner "appear" to be to good compared to the rest? Over here in the UK you would pay no more than £400 for one of these and that would be top end. Leon.

?

I think I will pass on it ... Overpriced ... liner inconsistent ...
    If someone wants to discuss the price with the seller, send me a PM, I will send the seller informations.
    Thank you for all your answers !!!

Nice original m42 luft by me but as the guys have stated well overpriced for me. timothy

Good call everyone.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td