Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size

Article about: Hi I have these two RLB helmets one small decal and one standard size , the small decal helmet has no shell markings and the standard size decal helmet has an A stamped in the rear , I have

Default Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size

Hi

I have these two RLB helmets one small decal and one standard size , the small decal helmet has no shell markings and the standard size decal helmet has an A stamped in the rear , I have seen the small decal on other threads here but not one in black and silver , does anyone know of these . And do they look genuine .

Thanks in advance for your replies
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size   Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size  

Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size   Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size  

Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size   Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size  

Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on RLB helmets with decals small and standard size
    P
    Many

look ok to me.

Not a fan of either decal. The black one is definitely bad, and the big one is one I have never seen before and would consider to be bad as well. Sorry, Jim G.

?

The second decal has been cooked for sure.

I would pass on both of them.
    the first one is the black fake one.
    the other one just does not have the detail I look for in a RLB decal.
    chris

?

Yes both are bad.

Hi, I have never studied RLB decals but the larger of the two certainly appears to have been artificially worn down as the "halo" around it shows. Leon.

Hi members thanks for your imputs, I don't seem to have a lot of luck with my things that i have collected over the years, but on the positive side I have gained a lot of knowledge for future purchases, thanks to all the help from this forum