Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.

Article about: Hi. Thinking of making this my next helmet but would like an experienced opinion on it. The liner rivets look like they have been painted this makes me unsure if the liner is also original t

Default Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.

Hi. Thinking of making this my next helmet but would like an experienced opinion on it. The liner rivets look like they have been painted this makes me unsure if the liner is also original to the shell its a quist 66. Thanks in advance. Jon.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.
    P
    Many

Re-lined lid. Not happy with that decal. I think you will need much better photos if you are going to part with any cash. Straight on, no flash and not blurred. The wear on the decal does not match the wear of the helmet IMO

What's the asking price? John is correct, much better photos needed of the decal. For me the liner is a repro. Strap is suspect for now.

Thanks for the knowledgeable info much appreciated. The asking price is £440 I'm very new to collecting but did suspect the liner and the decal also. It seems the wear on the decal is on the areas that need close attention also the shade of the rivets compared to the shell didn't look rite. These are the second lot of pics and still not clear enough think it's best off left where it is.

for that money I would walk away.

This is a second m40 I am also interested in slightly more and minus the chinstrap buckle end still there. Looks more of a genuine lid also it's from the same guy I brought my m35 SD Heer with no issues . Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.

Quite a rusty shell by the looks of it, and a near perfect decal..........................something don't smell right

Totally agree I have just emailed the guy and told him to many suspect issues for me to part with my cash. Thinking the second m40 is more of a possible purchase prospect it's an ET64 shell.

Yes wasn't sure if it was the light but it does seem to be a bit rusty maybe the decal is to good to be true as well . Maybe I should stay well clear of both.

better safe than sorry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast