Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.

Article about: Hi. Thinking of making this my next helmet but would like an experienced opinion on it. The liner rivets look like they have been painted this makes me unsure if the liner is also original t

Very true. Thanks for your opinions I will leave both well alone it's not worth the gamble.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on poss next buy m40 SD luft.
    P
    Many

Have you looked at one of the trustworthy US based seller sites,that are listed in a few places on this Forum?sure Doug or someone can post a link,they all have good reputations and all have superb proven track records,there 100% reliable,whats a little shipping and import tax when your getting a non hassle genuine original wartime Stahlhelm.

MAP
    ?

Following up on Jakes post.

Post # 4 on the attached thread will give you a list of good US based reputable dealers. (yes I know the thread is titles "Australia Helmet Dealers" but the list is for US)

Australia Helmet Dealers

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael............

MAP
    ?

My pleasure Jake! Browse these dealers daily!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi jake yes Doug has given me the links on a previous thread I have looked at each and every one my first helmet m35 SD heer came from the guy selling the second m40 and was posted and very genuine according to several members opinions my knowledge is limited as I'm new to collecting this forum has been great. That's my plan from now on to buy with confidence from the U.S. like you said it really is going to be worth that little extra .

MAP
    ?

Quote by Johndevon View Post
    Hi jake yes Doug has given me the links on a previous thread I have looked at each and every one my first helmet m35 SD heer came from the guy selling the second m40 and was posted and very genuine according to several members opinions my knowledge is limited as I'm new to collecting this forum has been great. That's my plan from now on to buy with confidence from the U.S. like you said it really is going to be worth that little extra .
    These dealers are not cheap. but you get the satisfaction that what you buy is legit, and if in the odd case the lid is questionable, you can return them without fear. These guys post very good pictures knowing that people will do there homework first. Many I think are members here and over at GHW.

M

Great advice that I will gladly stick to. It's really is hard work to spot the fakes and the messed with being new to this I take in as much information as I can and your advice is so helpful so many people must get ripped off or believe they have a genuine helmet when it's really crap. I'm definitely going to purchase my helmets from a reputable dealer in the u.s . Many thanks Jon.

Just had a look at Ken Niewiarowicz's website,still has a few superb Helmets listed............

Nice m40 luft on there 👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2