Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Org Todt Stalhelm!

Article about: Here is the other one. While Im cleaning out the closet! lol

?

Default Org Todt Stalhelm!

Here is the other one. While Im cleaning out the closet! lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Org Todt Stalhelm!   Org Todt Stalhelm!  

Org Todt Stalhelm!   Org Todt Stalhelm!  

Org Todt Stalhelm!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Org Todt Stalhelm!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Org Todt Stalhelm!

Just like the other one you shown, the condition of the inside of the helmet is no where close to the condition of the outside. The inside paint almost looks new. And the liner of this helmet looks like a repro to me

Thanks

Danny

?

Well, your thought are well appreciated! In the back of my mind I always had my suspicions but I was blinded by the people around me saying they were good but lesson learned.

If a person you dont actually know trying to sell you the item then the best idea is to get opinions from somewhere like here where there are some true experts, this doesnt include me though which I suppose shows how bad these helmets you have shown actually are

I'm interested in the decal for this helmet though, whats the story behind it?

Thanks

Danny

?

Organization Todt was formed by Fritz Todt. It was a construction organization who worked on the West Wall and other areas.

?

Thats why I joined. I had other collectors tell me I need to join a forum for info and expertise. It really is hard collecting on your own.

?

Same opinions as before im afraid, i hope you didnt pay too much for these and if you did try and get some money back with the new knowledge youve acquired and as or the business about the liners not being allowed to be sold, what absolute rubbish, the main points about there selling these helmets would IMO be that the swastika was not allowed to be shown as they would need to be denazified, but as far as i know Belgium has no such legal requirement regarding the sale of TR items

?

I didnt pay to much but the lessons learned are more important to me. I have never been a cry baby because I got ripped off. I take responsibility for lack of knowledge.

Quote by davejb View Post
    but as far as i know Belgium has no such legal requirement regarding the sale of TR items
    Ever been to Ciney?

That's a laugh a minute

Might be the odd angle of the photo, but the bales look dodgy on that liner too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast