Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Orig Camo paint job

Article about: thanks for the reposting the interesting image jeff

?

Default Reputable Helmet Dealer

Hello do any of you think that Ken Niewiarowicz is a reputable helmet dealer if so any info would be great
    Sean F

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orig Camo paint job
    P
    Many

?

Default Orig Camo paint job

Would like to hear some opinions about this camo helmet thanks, Sean FOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint jobOrig Camo paint job

?

Default Re: Orig Camo paint job

Im suspicious, glossy finish, chinstrap doesn't look period....

The overspray on he decal looks too fine, almost like done with a small spray gun, I did a similar pain job using a airbrush for use on modls and got a similar finish

Tough one , it is glossy and that puts me off. The decal is real , the interior looks really nice.

Default Re: Reputable Helmet Dealer

Never had problems with him , the really expensive helmets (camo , SS , etc...) I would have them checked out by a third party like a forum. Always better to have second opinions before you buy.

?

It almost has the appearance of spray paint on it

?

The reason that I say this is because he has helmets that look odd to me Sean F
    Last edited by gel65; 07-16-2012 at 07:27 AM.

?

Sean, I would be careful as to what your infering, especially on an open forum, you are basically repeating heresay, which can lead to all sorts of problems especially if unproven, any such comments should be addressed to a forum moderator by private message and to ascertain if you are infringing on the forum rules by stating what you have heard, basically you are impuning a persons reputation and this could involve the forum by such actions, Ken is considered to be a very reliable and reputable dealer, author etc, just a friendly piece of advice

Ken Niewiarowicz has always had a top notch reputation. I have never had any trouble with him.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I understand what you are saying and you are right I am just trying to say that some of the helmets he has look very odd and for other collectors to be cautious as when buying any type of military just trying to offer my opinion to others so that they can further more tell the difference between real and repro thanks for the info Dave

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast