Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original DD Police Helmet.........? ? ?

Article about: Found this one in the Classifieds......... http://www.warrelics.eu/classifieds/...e-helmet/cat/7

xaf
    ?

Default Re: Original DD Police Helmet.........? ? ?

And please pardon my problem with grammar here on this posting using voice recognition texting and it's all I can do while I'm driving as I said I'll post more when I get home later

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original DD Police Helmet.........? ? ?
    P
    Many

?

Hi XAF, please post the maker, size and lot number both here and in the classified add.

xaf
    ?

Will do later tonight

xaf
    ?

Its an EF 6?? (cant read the last number but likely a 64), liner is size 57 per photo. Liner band is dated 1943. Lot is either l 59 (as in small case L), or 159. Per photo. Pics posted in the classified ad. Guys, Im tellng you, this is an origiinal helmet and as I said, it is not a textbook example, and is a helmet for the collector who appreciates these kinds of things. The damaged decal IS unusual and that is why I bought it, to show and prove not everything is by the book. I have nearly 200 helmets in my collection, have handled hundreds more. I may be new to this forum, there ARE lots of forums out there, but not new to this hobby. I did recently purchase a helmet from someone on this forum, and stood tall on it for what it was. So, I appreciate the conversation about my helmet and am not at all surprised by it.

?

Thanks for the information, it is needed when selling as I am sure you know,otherwise you invite speculation. Decal to shell relationship is important as well, and in this case does match. Also single posters selling is also somewhat of a red flag at times as I am sure you might see on the other forums too.

Simply needed confirmation that this unusual helmet is a good one.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3