Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

original liner n decal?

Article about: Hi there just wondering if anyone could tell me if this lid is original please? Many thanks. Jay.

Default Re: original liner n decal?

yea usually if i see anything from latvia, even ones that im 99 percent sure are original, i still stay away from them. latvia has developed a bit of a reputation for making fakes : /

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original liner n decal?
    P
    Many

Thanks alot for your help and replies, they were all for sale on English dealers websites. The only one I had hopes for really was the first one but no-one seems certain if thats ok or not Anyway thanks again everyone. Jay.

Hi Jay, I'm not good on helmets, but the liner of the first looks very similar to that of my helmet so could be good from that side of things.

Even my to my untrainied eye, anything with fancy chicken wire/camo set ups always set alarm bells ringing.

The other 2 are fakes. Any SD with wiring or SD with camo would definately cost less than a standard SD m42. ObKrieger i believe is correct that they appear to be Latvia fakes.

Stick to non exotic helmets as wired or camo originals will be a 4 figured price. Your better off with the standard issue that has not been altered to be safe for a starting helmet.

rgds, Ty

Ok, thanks again. I'll leave the first one too then as you guys aren't sure if it's the real deal

?

And I will point to the first post. The helmet is good, but the decal picture is'nt belonged to that helmet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

i agree wholeheartedly with the previous posting for the reasons he states,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2