Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original winter camouflage?

Article about: by Paul E Chris that one is a real beauty Snixprix where is yours from ? It´s on auction with the starting price £40, doesn´t say where from but the seller lives in the US. +1 for Chris and

?

Default Re: Original winter camouflage?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Demjansk Battlefield militaria & collectibles

I have not bought anything from that website but I have look at it alot of times all the stuff is real.Tell me what you think.
    Alex and Nikolay who run this site are based in Estonia and most relics are from there , you can buy with confidence from them and their shipping rates are reasonable
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original winter camouflage?
    P
    Many

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Alex and Nikolay who run this site are based in Estonia and most relics are from there , you can buy with confidence from them and their shipping rates are reasonable
    I do not know why I sayded they were from Norway.Do you know them well is all the stuff they have for sell is posted on the website or they have other stuff not posted. they have very good prices on panzer tracks I saw some in the US for 200 up to 800$.Thoses guys were selling them for 60$ but they sell very fast.

?

Hi Chris, I bought 3 helmets from them in February. The service was excellent. I would buy from Alex and Nikolay again. Cass

Quote by sawman View Post
    Hi Chris, I bought 3 helmets from them in February. The service was excellent. I would buy from Alex and Nikolay again. Cass
    Thank you for that info.How was the chipping to the US was it high.

?

Hi Chris, I think the shipping cost was about 30 dollars. However, they included shipping for free when I ordered the helmets. You can ask them for a price quote before you order. It took a little over a week for my order to arrive after it was shipped. Cass

Quote by sawman View Post
    Hi Chris, I think the shipping cost was about 30 dollars. However, they included shipping for free when I ordered the helmets. You can ask them for a price quote before you order. It took a little over a week for my order to arrive after it was shipped. Cass
    They sound like great guys to work with ,that is nice.A week to get your stuff you can not get better than that,the last time I order stuff from Russia it took 6 weeks .

Alex and Nik are great guys. Iv'e dealt with them a couple of times, very helpful and extremely friendly.Demjansk is the top notch site for relics you can trust.

?

There a lot of stuff from the Demjansk and Novgorod area too.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3