Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Parade helmet?

Article about: Help? Looks like a parade helmet! Thank you

Default Parade helmet?

Help? Looks like a parade helmet! Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parade helmet?   Parade helmet?  

Parade helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parade helmet?
    P
    Many

It's an M34 medium duty police helmet. Probably issued to feldgendarmerie in second line positions. Better pics of the decal would be nice if possible.

I will but they will come Wednesday afternoon. Could you give a a value for these types of helmets?

Tough in this condition, price becomes very subjective. Personally I would not pay too much for this one. A few of the guys here have these so you will likely get a better idea of the going rate shortly.

KradSpam nailed it med duty Police helmet there are period pictures of SD (SS security police) wearing them in second line duty but they had SS decals on them. Police would have had police decal on the other side. timothy

?

The condition on this helmet is rather rough the liner is not exactly mint and the decal is gone, but it depends on how much they are asking

$200. It's fair. And I think quite a few people would take it for that price.

I'd pay $200 sure, after new decal pics though. Good luck.

200$ is a very good price.
    chris

Two hundred is a good price for this helmet in any condition as this is not a police variety that you see often lot harder to come by than the Square dip and other civil styles I seen one sold for a little more here while back and it was in worse shape than the one you show. Shells with original paint and partial decals often bring two hundred of this model. As stated go for it. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast