Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Pawel at it AGAIN

Article about: Now it is Craigslist New York. There are 2 M40's listed, an M40 Luft described as an M42, and an M40 Heer described as a Navy. Both are in decent shape, and priced lower than market value. T

Default Pawel at it AGAIN

Now it is Craigslist New York. There are 2 M40's listed, an M40 Luft described as an M42, and an M40 Heer described as a Navy. Both are in decent shape, and priced lower than market value. The seller is, supposedly, out of the "financial district", but the phone number listed has the wrong area code and the # isn't in service. I e-mailed and asked for a call to my cell to see if the seller was legit, but received a polite reply e-mail from "Pawel". l am sure it is our friend. Beware. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pawel at it AGAIN
    P
    Many

?

This guy just has no quit in him. Imagine Jim if he put himself to the betterment of the hobby rather than be a detriment to it. Nothing but a sociopathic con artist he is now.

?

Has anyone ever tried to get him arrested, or even complained to the police?
    Sounds like a total scum bag.

?

Quote by visor View Post
    Has anyone ever tried to get him arrested, or even complained to the police?
    Sounds like a total scum bag.
    He lives in Poland. I don't think they care too much over there.

?

Pawel Novak is apparently not a person, but a group of people (either aligned or otherwise) operating under the same name for some unknown reason. I had a run-in with 'him' as well, when I discovered an ad for SS buckles priced below retail, but not far enough below to seem overly suspicious.

?

A turd will always float to the top.

Brad.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Pawel Nowak is apparently not a person, but a group of people (either aligned or otherwise) operating under the same name for some unknown reason.
    I have always thought it too wide ranging a scam for one person to run ..... but it is far easier to direct one's anger at a lone "named" individual rather than a shadowy group.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Pawel Novak is apparently not a person, but a group of people (either aligned or otherwise) operating under the same name for some unknown reason. I had a run-in with 'him' as well, when I discovered an ad for SS buckles priced below retail, but not far enough below to seem overly suspicious.
    That makes sense.

Is this all really necessary yet again? A forum search of 'Pawel Nowak' brings up exactly 100 posts or threads on him in 10 pages. And guess what? It's all the same $h!t everytime. It's like flogging a dead horse chaps, and still nothing changes one iota.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Is this all really necessary yet again? A forum search of 'Pawel Nowak' brings up exactly 100 posts or threads on him in 10 pages. And guess what? It's all the same $h!t everytime. It's like flogging a dead horse chaps, and still nothing changes one iota.....
    Thank you Uncle Neddy.

Really...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!