Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Pea Green DD M35! My newest!

Article about: Hey gang! I'm getting along with my German helmets and I'm at about 22 lids in all but this one has by far blown me away!! No - not cheap but I've been waiting a long time for this type of h

Default Re: Pea Green DD M35! My newest!

Hello SSRuslan - I'm sorry if I don't understand....are you saying the decals on this example are not good? I have to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this helmet. The decals are perfectly fine. There is no dome stamp on this example. Perhaps I am just not understanding what you are saying.
    Cheers!
    Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pea Green DD M35! My newest!
    P
    Many

I apologise for the English!
    It seems to me that decals are put presently! They original! But a condition at them a miscellaneous!

?

The Qwist decals is a very hard to find even to be placed later on to the helmet in that conditon, I don't see any reasons to be a replaced decals
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I think a helmet cleaned (cleared of paint coats). In such condition at a helmet the ink stamp should remain!!! And it is not present!!!

?

What ink stamp are ytou talking about, if you mean the dome stamp then you are sadly wrong as the majority of dome stramps were only used on a few helmets at the same time as there production .I believe only about 1 in every 100-200 helmets were stamped as a matter of inspection during that particular run of manufacture.

Quote by SSRuslan View Post
    I think a helmet cleaned (cleared of paint coats). In such condition at a helmet the ink stamp should remain!!! And it is not present!!!
    Sir with the greatest respect if you are trying to say this helmet has been messed around with, i think you should try and handle a few more origional helmets, and check the decals on them, to me this is one of the nicest origional helmets i have seen in a long long time
    cheers Ronnie

Thank you gentlemen....I too have to say that there is nothing wrong with the helmet. Perhaps this is a language barrier that is creating a mix-up? The helmet from top to bottom is a legitimate example of what the early M35 pea green helmet looked like. No dome stamp - but as mentioned only a few would get the stamp in a "run".
    The helmet is an "unmessed with" example.
    Cheers!
    Rob

Whooo Lach...your helmet is incredible....

Sebastien.

Merci Sebastien! It's certainly one of my top shelfers!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    merci sebastien! It's certainly one of my top shelfers!
    Cheers!
    Rob
    sorry rob, it is no good. I would be willing to take it off of your hands if you would pay for the shipping ----- just kidding --- a spectacular piece !!! Worthy of a top shelf position in any collection. Congrat's, jim g.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast