MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picked up on ebay.

Article about: I got this from a fella in Latvia. It appears to be the real deal but I just thought I'd run it by you guys to get your thoughts. It was reportedly dug up somewhere in Kurland.

Default Picked up on ebay.

I got this from a fella in Latvia. It appears to be the real deal but I just thought I'd run it by you guys to get your thoughts. It was reportedly dug up somewhere in Kurland.
    Picked up on ebay.Picked up on ebay.Picked up on ebay.Picked up on ebay.Picked up on ebay.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up on ebay.
    P
    Many

?

very nice relic do you have it in hand. Gary

Yes I do.

?

your lucky a lot of them never make it to the buy for one reason or the other.

That's not good to hear. Pilfering I suppose.

?

It's as real as they come.

Brad.

A sound relic helmet, I'm not sure but it looks as though it may be an M35 as the top image appears to show a hole so large that the "vent grommet" has popped out over time? Hard to say for sure though as I cannot see anything on the other side. Leon.

?

Nice winter relic from the Kurland pocket! I'd love to have one of these with the white camo. I have a nice relic SD size 68 with 80% dunkel Grau paint from the same area that I bought from a fellow member here.

Leon, I believe it is an m40 not 35. Look at the liner pin in regard to the hole. Then look where the vent should be...you'll see it if you look hard enough. If it were as you say, It would be a Hungarian style, but it isn't , sorry. that was a good theory, though.
    Dean.
    Attached Images Attached Images Picked up on ebay. 

Hi Dean , are you referring to the second picture down? I think that is just a rust hole , I was looking at the top image where the "hole" is in the correct position for an M35 OR M4O. It is a hard call to me either way but then I am not experienced in handling relics, I would need it in hand to be sure either way! All the best, Leon.

?

Yes Leon , it is the second image. I edited my post with a close up image. The hole is just a rust hole, I believe . I'm also pretty sure I can see a Heer Adler decal under the actual vent in the second image.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast