Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Picked this up, M35

Article about: Looks like a sweet deal! Plus, I have the same toothbrushes!

?

Default Re: Picked this up, M35

Quote by JGguns View Post
    Well fella's I just wanted to drop in and say thanks. Because of this sight i was able to sell the helmet for almost a grand. However after I sold it another dealer told me the guy stole it from me as it was probly worth 2 grand. But hey I got it for free and im almost a grand richer because of it. SBR AR15 here we come!
    I know the dealer who bought it from you and he is as honest as the day is long. The other "dealer" is just dishing out sour grapes he didnt get it and attacking ones reputation like that is poor conduct to say the least.

Your helmet, like anything, has a wholesale and retail value. If you sell to a dealer who intends on reselling the helmet expect 30-50% less than a retail price. A collector may pay the higher retail price. A helmet such as yours is not that uncommon, with patience a nice M40 DD police can be had and not break the bank.

If you picked up a grand to a dealer for this helm you did ok and did not get robbed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked this up, M35
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    What? Never heard either of these statements before Berthier. Can you give us your sources as to this? It is an M40 but not for reasons you stipulate and decals have no bearing on service deployment. BTW police were rear security, anti-partisan, occupation, and many were involved in final solution actions ESP in the east. When police battalions were involved in frontline combat it was as stopgap measures.
    Indeed Doug, I too have never heard such claims. ' An M35 has a much broader rim'? I always thought the difference was something to do with the lateral blow holes

Quote by davejb View Post
    i would think its possibly a $400 helmet if not a bit more if the decals prove original
    I reckon its more like a $1000/1200 helmet if the decals are good Dave.

?

Yes your right Jim, i meant to put pounds instead of dollars, but even that is a tad low on consideration, £750-£850 more like it

Quote by davejb View Post
    Yes your right Jim, i meant to put pounds instead of dollars, but even that is a tad low on consideration, £750-£850 more like it
    I thought you did mate I reckon your on the money with around the £800 mark

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3