Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Pith helmet......

Article about: Hello everyone, Ib have always loved the look of these things as long as I can remember. Never had one before, don't know much about them. Am a bit color blind especially between digital ima

Default Pith helmet......

Hello everyone, Ib have always loved the look of these things as long as I can remember. Never had one before, don't know much about them. Am a bit color blind especially between digital images and seeing things in person. This is best described as green felt. The top is a little mashed down, and the pins on the sides removed. Inside the sweat band is marked, "APN," "1942," and the size, "56." Also two little stamps, "17," and, "84," paper like material stuck inside the sweat band. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pith helmet......   Pith helmet......  

Pith helmet......   Pith helmet......  

Pith helmet......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pith helmet......
    P
    Many

2nd pattern German tropenhelm, most of these are Heer issue but I have seen one with KM badges on it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    2nd pattern German tropenhelm, most of these are Heer issue but I have seen one with KM badges on it.
    What would be the correct correct dust godless you think to go with these? Thanks.

MAP
    ?

They wore all different types. But first I would try to find original insignia
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    They wore all different types. But first I would try to find original insignia
    Awesome, got one down, one to go.

This shield is missing 2 of the prongs, best to find another. I was hoping this would attach better, need another.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pith helmet......  

MAP
    ?

They can be found. Just have to be patient and check the major dealers sites.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)