Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Plain m34/ m42 price?

Article about: Hey everyone I've been considering buying my first TR helmet but i really want a plain soldier's helmet with no decals and i was wondering how much just a plain grey M34 or m42 helmet would

Default Plain m34/ m42 price?

Hey everyone
    I've been considering buying my first TR helmet but i really want a plain soldier's helmet with no decals and i was wondering how much just a plain grey M34 or m42 helmet would be worth?
    Thanks all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Plain m34/ m42 price?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Plain m34/ m42 price?

Hi there,in the UK a plain M42 with no decals and a decent liner and chinstrap would go for around £250.I don't know what that converts to in Canadian dollars though. Leon.

That would be $332.02 in Canadian dollars
    Morris

I suppose you mean m35 and m42 a m34 is a civilian helmet.

M42 NDs are hovering around the $300-$400 mark around here from what I have seen. A M35 ND may push low $400s and a SD well, even with part of a decal they are over $500......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I even consider a non combatant still a Soldier some what IMO.
    So what are you talking about Civil or Combat? Crites.. Big price difference.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Everything depends on condition. Better the condition the higher the price. A plain Jane no decal M42 in moderate/decent condition with intact and original components will set you back $3-400. Your way up by Grande Prarie, do you get to Edmonton often?

FALLSCHIRMJAGER : I did the conversion that would be about 388 Canadian dollars but since i live quite far from any big cities shipping gets pricey on everything
    CMS Gray : yes i meant M35 / M42 as civilian helmets though nice aren't quite what I'm looking for at the moment
    Eric : I was hoping for a combat helmet like the ones I've seen in old pictures piled up after the war.
    Dougb : I havn't been down there for a number of years even though it is only an eight hour drive away
    Thank you all for the quick responses

A no decal M42 is a good place to start as far as combat helmets go. Remember, get what you want and don't just settle for the first one you see.