Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Please help....original or Reproduction?

Article about: Hey guys, What are your thoughts on this piece? Thanks for your input

Default Re: Please help....original or Reproduction?

He had it for $160! I just thought someone needed cash fast, and I found a bargin!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help....original or Reproduction?
    P
    Many

Thats why many dealer/collectors put banners across their photos.Everyday guys are having there hard earned money stolen by the biggest scumbags on earth!!I find that the biggest frauds are in this hobby.I collect other items and i have never seen the rotten creatures that are in this hobby.When you have these scumers getting away with the fraud they perpertrate on our fellow collectors all over the globe its a disgusting situation!I guess just remain vigilant and post any wrongdoers (nice word for scumbags) to us here and we can at least contain somewhat these guys from a cesspool!What a world!!

$160 would probably get you only the chinstrap in the real world. Rejoice in your lucky escape!

One day he will cross someone with the means to track him down. Someone who doesn't exactly abide by the law. And Pawel will pay a hefty price for his scoundrel ways. We can always hope.

?

As long as he is scamming guys for small dollars nobody will bother with tracking him down. Once he ups the ante to 20-30k someone will find him and then nobody will after that....

Quote by DougB View Post
    As long as he is scamming guys for small dollars nobody will bother with tracking him down. Once he ups the ante to 20-30k someone will find him and then nobody will after that....
    We can only hope Doug!
    Not that he rips somebody for that much, but that someone will take care of him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

In what country are you. This Powel guy also is placing WW2 third reich stuf un auction sites in Holland...

Australia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3