Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Police helmet,cival non combat?

Article about: Lighter weight with the salt and pepper shaker holes.I know these are not real desirable but didnt pay much for it,look ok?

Default Police helmet,cival non combat?

Lighter weight with the salt and pepper shaker holes.I know these are not real desirable but didnt pay much for it,look ok?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police helmet,cival non combat?   Police helmet,cival non combat?  

Police helmet,cival non combat?   Police helmet,cival non combat?  

Police helmet,cival non combat?   Police helmet,cival non combat?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police helmet,cival non combat?
    P
    Many

No issues with this one. NS style eagle decal. Can't comment on Nat. colors..no close up.

Thanks real steel!Here is a closer pic of decal,has some scratches on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police helmet,cival non combat?  

MAP
    ?

Maybe not as desirable but every collection should have one!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Had to refer to Ken & Anders decal book on this. Was 99.9% sure the swaz decal was real...but a not often seen variant with the pointy tip on the bottom. Page 276 shows the exact decal as this & refers to it as "Found on the black M34 type civil lightweight helmet". So....you are all good on this one !!

Thank you!Yeah just wanted an example for the collection,paid 200.00 for it since it had a good liner and chinstrap and decals intact,seen just the shells with rough or almost gone decals for 150.00 at flea markets before but I wanted a good example if I was going to buy one.Like you said its not been played with,looks just as it came back.

Yes...for what you paid, you did well. Actually, these are picking up in popularity lately. Ten years ago, hard to get rid of. Lately, there is an interest in the market for them & one like yours might sell for twice what you paid.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Yes...for what you paid, you did well. Actually, these are picking up in popularity lately. Ten years ago, hard to get rid of. Lately, there is an interest in the market for them & one like yours might sell for twice what you paid.
    Agree, especially with a liner and strap as nice as this one.
    Last edited by MAP; 10-21-2017 at 04:55 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by real steel View Post
    Had to refer to Ken & Anders decal book on this. Was 99.9% sure the swaz decal was real...but a not often seen variant with the pointy tip on the bottom. Page 276 shows the exact decal as this & refers to it as "Found on the black M34 type civil lightweight helmet". So....you are all good on this one !!
    Yep, that book is very helpful. I look at it and the Combat Helmets of the Third Reich book each at least once a week. Jim G.

Me too Jim & not too pompous or proud to admit it. This Nat. colors, without the book, I was a bit stumped

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast