Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Police helmet for review.

Article about: I have opportunity to buy this police helmet. could you tell me if all looks good and what model it is? Annoyed from this ads?  

I'd take it in a heartbeat for $300 --- that's a great price imo!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police helmet for review.
    P
    Many

That is a good helmet and a good price.
    chris

As said, the lower the better, but that is a fair price, even if he/she won't negotiate. Good luck with it. Jim G.

?

I just picked one up myself. It did not have the bead and the liner is beat up and l got it for $250-300 range so l feel that $300 is more then fair for the one you are looking at.

Hummel

Well I missed out on it. called dealer and said I would take it and he said not 10 min after I left show it sold. it was a nice one. thanks for everyone's comments.

Bugger hey!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Bugger hey!
    yes. I am still bumming over it. I did not have the cash on me and also wanted some verification.

Quote by josephc View Post
    Well I missed out on it. called dealer and said I would take it and he said not 10 min after I left show it sold. it was a nice one. thanks for everyone's comments.
    Sorry to hear that. Has happened to many of us. That's the down side to needing opinions on things we are unfamiliar with. You risk losing the item while awaiting confirmation. Something else will come along.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Has happened to many of us. That's the down side to needing opinions on things we are unfamiliar with. You risk losing the item while awaiting confirmation. Something else will come along.
    Agree this has happen to all of us.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Better than wasting money on a bad one!!! Right choice to ask first here, buy later

Another will come along.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2