Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei dd

Article about: Dear Kameraden,,, As promised i still own you guys pics of the polizei ,,, I am willing to get this helmet from someone in the family. Hope it passes the test , but i have big doubts , with

Default Polizei dd

Dear Kameraden,,,

As promised i still own you guys pics of the polizei ,,, I am willing to get this helmet from someone in the family.

Hope it passes the test , but i have big doubts , with the right decal i see a white line.

Many greetings

Mr Vanels
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei dd   Polizei dd  

Polizei dd   Polizei dd  

Last edited by mistervanels; 10-16-2012 at 08:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei dd
    P
    Many

Default Re: Polizei dd

Hi,it's really difficult to tell from these pictures,the helmet looks like an M40 with potential pocher decals but i really could not commit to that without better pictures.The eagle looks more convincing than the shield but that could just be lighting and the off centre photography!!

Need much better pics of the decals in particular. Unbordered decal on an M40 would be nice and rare.

when i hit the picture, i get a really detailled view of the decal. It should be fine . I dont have any more pics. Hit the 4th picure and zoom in , that should be very detailled. Really hope you guys can tell me if its a rare one or not. . .