Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A Polizei M35 added at last

Article about: Good afternoon Gents, I recently asked for help regarding my long time on/off quest to add a decent Polizei helmet to my collection dur to my not really being well versed in TR helmets; http

Default A Polizei M35 added at last

Good afternoon Gents,

I recently asked for help regarding my long time on/off quest to add a decent Polizei helmet to my collection due to my not really being well versed in TR helmets;

Polizei Stahlhem for opinions please

I received and heeded some good advice (thanks again Jim!) following which, although I had been looking at an M40, I ended up with what I think is a rather nice M35 which seems to fit the bill perfectly.

It arrived today so I grabbed my camera to take a few snaps to share here. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Regards

Mark

A Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at lastA Polizei M35 added at last
    Last edited by Watchdog; 10-17-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Polizei M35 added at last
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

That is a real beauty! A big size to boot. Congratulations!

Cheers,
    Terry

?

Really nice helmet, these have to be my favourite . Well done .

Quote by M38 View Post
    That is a real beauty! A big size to boot. Congratulations!

Cheers,
    Terry
    Yep, not that it is so important from a collecting point of view but it fits my great "bucket head" bonce (always an issue for me when I was "in the green" as I could not easily borrow a lid if needed!).

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

That's in really great condition - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Beautiful condition-looks like Schneider did not do too much duty work! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice helmet Mark, and at size 61 it would be a bit of a tight fit for me. I always had problems getting a correct size beret when I served!

Hi, that's a great find, you have everything going for that lid, even blood on the liner ! (Possibly).

A beauty Mark, they don't get much better than that! Leon.

Nice one Mark, good choice. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast