Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A Polizei M35 added at last

Article about: Good afternoon Gents, I recently asked for help regarding my long time on/off quest to add a decent Polizei helmet to my collection dur to my not really being well versed in TR helmets; http

?

Looks great! Love this helmet! Is there another decal under neath the party shield?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Polizei M35 added at last
    P
    Many

Quote by Duff View Post
    Looks great! Love this helmet! Is there another decal under neath the party shield?
    Yes, I believe there is, also on the other side. So a re-issue but when and under what circumstances who can say but my feeling is that it was re-badged at source or very soon after manufacture.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Nice helmet Mark, and at size 61 it would be a bit of a tight fit for me. I always had problems getting a correct size beret when I served!
    Hahaha! Me too but this fits me so perhaps you might be the true contender for "biggest head in NATO" which title I wondered if I might claim!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

For some reason I couldn' add another pic by edit to the original post, must be doing it wrong!

However;
    Here is another pic of what I found on closer inspection.

I thought the chinstrap was a late war type but this mark on the back of the buckle assembly seems to indicate other wise

A Polizei M35 added at last

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 10-19-2016 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2