Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Stahlhelm original?

Article about: I am not sure if this helm is original or not, please your help; thanks a lot.

Default Polizei Stahlhelm original?

I am not sure if this helm is original or not, please your help; thanks a lot.

Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?Polizei Stahlhelm original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Stahlhelm original?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Will need clear close up and unmasked photos of the decals. Nothing more to say until then
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This helmet has been post war messed with IMO.
    A 1938 dated shell should not have a wartime steel liner in it. The nat.shield looks fake, can't really distinguish the eagle but not the decal I would expect to see on an early ET police M35. Would let this one go
    D.

MAP
    ?

David, Sure you can see better as i'm on my cell phone, but 5th photo makes it look like an M40.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

38xx lot# ET can only be an M35. It's of 1938 production. The inner air vent rivet can be seen.

MAP
    ?

Thanks. My old eyes and a cell phone sized screen are not great for seeing the fine details

There appears to be a halo effect around the outer edge of the swastika decal, a clear red flag for me on the decals.

No chance , should be unbordered eagle decal for ET
    paint color is wrong too.

Good eye Frank. Was thinking a total post war repaint too. Appears to be lightly sanded. Even the interior paint in rim & dome look bad. Better pics would confirm. Then just re-decaled with fake decals
    The beak on the eagle I don't recognize. Not sure what it is
    D

A one look re-work sadly, nothing worth pursuing here. Leon.