2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible M34 Civilian Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Possible M34 Civilian Helmet

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Sure you just have to look for them.
    chris
    Awesome. I always figured that German helmets were WAY out of my price range.

Here one I bought for 20$ last year.
    Small RLB decal M34 helmet.
    chris

Possible M34 Civilian Helmet

Hi Kid roberts. I'm new too. My first one was $20 too. Everyone on this forum is very helpful. CricketChris and Sir Payne are excellent at identifyng genuines. I would always ask their opinion before you buy anything of significant value. $20 or $30 is zero risk for me but over $50 get their opinion first. esp on Craigslist, ebay, estate sales, and flea markets. I would study like mad the info on this site, its the best Ive seen.

The prices are sometimes ridiculous so NEVER jump in without getting an opinion first. We all like to pull the trigger on emotion but I deal in political collectibles and the scams and fakes are prevalent. I met a guy last week at a flea market trying to sell me a German battalion pin for $250. I've never seen one like that over $125 I told him. I bought the same one for $10 and sold for $80. They are crazy at those levels.

Is there a good place to find these $20 helmets? Excuse my ignorance, but when was the M34 worn? I've always liked German things, but I really just started looking into collecting things after I purchased a pin on Sunday.

There is a nice Luftshutz on CL $225. Looks genuine. But if I can authenticate it I wouldnt go more Than $125. here are the Pics any help guys would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible M34 Civilian Helmet   Possible M34 Civilian Helmet  

Possible M34 Civilian Helmet   Possible M34 Civilian Helmet  

Possible M34 Civilian Helmet  

My only concern is the decal. Ive compared with genuines and it looks a little too big. Here's inside the lid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible M34 Civilian Helmet  

Flea markets and swap meets are the best for me. CL is great too. 95% of the stuff are fake or overpriced but there is that diamond in the rough every once in a while. Ive got a great tool to search CL worldwide.

How do you do a search of everywhere? I hate having to pick each city...

I'm sorry for taking over your thread!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast