Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet

Article about: Hey guys, I found this on a yard sale sight online. Been posted for a few days and I was wondering if you guys think this is a worth while buy? Also, how much would be a good deal for me to

Nice Luftschutz stahlhelm, post some more pictures when you have it in hand.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by C2etalon View Post
    Thank you for info, I ended up talking him down to 180.00 shipped! Can’t wait to add it to my collection.
    That is quite fair! Congrats.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by C2etalon View Post
    Thank you for info, I ended up talking him down to 180.00 shipped! Can’t wait to add it to my collection.
    Hi, looks like a nice 3 piece gladiator and at a fair price,well done. Leon.

The helmet came in today...Im slowly figuring out the photo editing...Im having problems rotating them.. Hopefully they are more clear and Im not sure if you guys like the flash or no flash usually.... bear with me..

Aaron

Possible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft HelmetPossible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft HelmetPossible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft HelmetPossible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft HelmetPossible purchase/ Help confirm authenticity !! Luft Helmet

MAP
    ?

Ahhhh... nice clear photos. With good detail when expanded. The rotation issue is an issue many have. Try a minor edit in the correct orientation and then save it. That usually fixes the issue.

The helmet appears to be a nice example but suspect the rust "drips" on the top/side are from post war storage issues
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice example.

Thank you gentleman!!! I have another one incoming, anxious to keep it going...now just need a place to keep them with out pissing off the Mrs. too much.

?

you did well on an original example!

PG-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2