Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Possibly ripped off?

Article about: Thanks Carl, I have sent Adrian a message but will pm you also. Thanks, Caleb.

Default Possibly ripped off?

I don't want to name names, I am not the kind of person to make allegations, but I brought 2 helmets from the classifieds of this forum, I paid a little over $300 and still haven't received them, I brought them over 6 weeks ago now, I have sent emails to said person, infact I have sent about 4 and have not received a reply. If this person reads this, please don't think I'm accusing you of anything but could you please reply to my emails, I'm just worried, like said in a previous thread, I am only 16 and between school and study I struggle to earn money let alone collect. Any suggestions here?

Like I said I'm not making accusations, I'm just a bit worried now.

Thanks a lot,
    Caleb.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possibly ripped off?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Possibly ripped off?

You should contact a Moderator and tell him about this issue.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

If you paid by paypal you could also contact them and explain it. They would put a hold on the payment his side and you could open a case online which would get you his money back.

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    You should contact a Moderator and tell him about this issue.
    Christina is right.
    Contacting a Mod is the best thing to do.

How do I contact a moderator?

Thanks,
    Caleb

Moderators names are in green.You can see who is online at the bottom of the main page, I believe. All Mods are dedicated to specific forums, but any will help you.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi Caleb, I hope this works out well for you. As others have said contact a moderator and if you paid with paypal open a dispute with them.

Best wishes

Robin

If you did use Paypal I would open a dispute sooner than later. After this amount of time the sooner the better.
    Good luck ! I hope you get this sorted out very soon.

Luke

Thanks guys, I am going to be gutted if I have been stolen from, it took may absolutely ages to save for them and I have been so excited.... Lesson learnt I guess (if this is the case)

Thank you all,
    Caleb

?

Caleb,

I will make a note within the moderators section for you. Hopefully somebody will be able to assist soon enough. Please send me any relevant details via private message.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast