MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Possibly ripped off?

Article about: Thanks Carl, I have sent Adrian a message but will pm you also. Thanks, Caleb.

Default Re: Possibly ripped off?

Perhaps this should be kept between seller and buyer.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possibly ripped off?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Perhaps this should be kept between seller and buyer.
    Wise words Christina

This matter is being dealt with by the moderators who to date have not found that any wrong doing has taken place so let's leave it there.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    The buyer has posted about an obvious and valid issue regarding a sale and members have been trying to help... I don't see anyone in "lynch mode" here. An update would be nice even though the seller is a "long term member". A seller has certain obligations towards the buyer no matter his standing within the community, IMO.
    There are many of these threads where someone posts concerns over a sale. Before we know it every man and his dog has posted comments about what a poor show it is and how the 'offending' seller should be hauled over the coals and when you read these posts you realise that they're posted by members who have absolutely no idea what on earth they're talking about, have no direct involvement yet feel justified to condemn an unknown member of the back of one person making a complaint.

It will not happen here. If you have no need to post in this thread - don't bother. You don't know who the seller is and are offering no help, so why post?

When the matter is resolved one way or the other I'm sure an update will be posted.

Until that time there is no reason for umpteen members who have no involvement with either party or any interest to demand an update when there is no new information to post. As I said before, don't post unless you can help. I have no doubt the OP will give more information as and when he can so until that time refrain from making pointless posts please. No new information will come to light just because it is demanded.

No wrong doing has yet been proven so remember that FACT.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Cheers lads & lasses

I think, at the very least, the OP should update the thread with the eventual outcome... if it has come to that point already, that is. This out of respect for people offering help and advice throughout this thread, I don't see why there should be any secrecy when the issue has already been put "out there".... ?

If secrecy for the benefit of a "longtime member" is the goal here I, for one, won't be posting in such topics again. It'd be pointless if one is to be left "hanging" without any conclusion, a waste of time... so to speak.

?

Regards, Lars

?

The point of the thread is that a member of the forum has bought something from another, not yet received it and has asked for advice.

If anyone has advice please offer it. If you don't have any advice or help to offer there is no point in posting and certainly not to condemn an unknown member when you are not in possession of the full facts and certainly not when you don't know who the seller is.

There is no point for so many uninterested parties to demand information when they don't have any direct interest in the matter. The seller may not actually have been to the forum since the thread was posted or since the OP had sent him messages.

Continuing to question and argue what has been written here by the Moderators will result in the thread being closed as it obviously isn't sinking in.

Unless you have something worthwhile and relevant to post - don't!

?

This is an issue that had no need to come to open forum , the mod staff should have been contacted and the matter investigated by us. That is what is currently happening , when things are concluded one way or the other then the thread will be updated , until then there is nothing to add. No "secrecy" is involved merely a members right not to have their name slandered in open forum until the FULL facts are known.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

It should have been nipped in the bud then, consider me scolded for trying to help... won't happen again.

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    I think, at the very least, the OP should update the thread with the eventual outcome... if it has come to that point already, that is. This out of respect for people offering help and advice throughout this thread, I don't see why there should be any secrecy when the issue has already been put "out there".... ?

If secrecy for the benefit of a "longtime member" is the goal here I, for one, won't be posting in such topics again. It'd be pointless if one is to be left "hanging" without any conclusion, a waste of time... so to speak.
    For goodness sake!

The matter has not yet been resolved and so there is no new information to post so why are you still demanding it?

IF and WHEN the matter is solved, it will be updated!!!!!!!

If it bothers you that much, send the aggrieved party a private message.

The secrecy is purely to stop the 'lynch mob' getting hold of someone and treating them unfairly and without just reason when we don't know any wrong doing has taken place. How would you like it if your name was trashed on an open forum by members such as yourself when you had done nothing wrong? I don't expect you would be thrilled so when it has something to do with you, please offer your opinion. Until then wait and watch the thread where an out come will be posted just as soon as there is one!!!!

Do I need to say it any differently or am I perfectly clear now?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast