Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

Article about: That is crooked yes, but it can get aloooooot worse! Up to 45 degrees!

Default Re: Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Oh I like that grey colour as well!

Here is mine, bought from a dealer afew months ago, ET66 #222 Named to a Caspar A.
    Attachment 279429Attachment 279430Attachment 279431Attachment 279432Attachment 279433
    Nice One Dude, Looks Kool

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!
    P
    Many

Oh Phill... ip... I know that!!!!

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    It's not the Decal itself that's crooked Chris it's just the way it's been applied
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

You guys have some great helmets! Volksjager, yours looks a lot like mine, only in better condition.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    EDIT: I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and here we go....

Green M40 ET64 - has been hanging in the vet´s barn since 1945, got then picked up by the dealer and landed in my hands last week.

Black M42 ET64 Coastal Artillery or used in a Norwegian campaign (rather ironic when you look at the color of the paint) - was sitting in the dealers locker for quite some time until he sold it to me
    Awesome KM helmets Christina! Nicely done.

Thanks guys
    I'm glad you liked it
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

A old picture, and one of the helmets are not in my collection anymore...

M35 SD KM camo on the top sold.
    2 x M35 DD KM shipboard camo in the bottom.

Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!Post your Kriegsmarine helmets!

I am in love! ♥
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great stuff folks, and a nice way to display your helmets Anders. There you go Chris, you can display your KM dagger and helmet together like that! It looks great!

I need my dagger first, but it should be here next week

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great stuff folks, and a nice way to display your helmets Anders. There you go Chris, you can display your KM dagger and helmet together like that! It looks great!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi guys,

Don't post here that often but really like German navy helmets. I only have one in my collection, as my main interest is US militaria but I dig nice German helmets as well. I consider this pot one of the best in my collection.

Don't know what manufacturer it is, as the name was painted over the manufacturer's initials but think it is an E.T. (Eissenhuttenwerk Thale). Lot number is 2841.

Any information on the owner is always welcome (haven't found anything yet). It's identified to a sailor/soldier named Gimloff.

I added a Wilhelm Eilers chin strap (original) as this was missing when the helmet was found (provenance: Holland).

Nice thread an hope more to follow!

Enjoy.

Cheers,
    Ken

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast