Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Post your SOS helmets here!

Article about: Thought a thread dedicated to our SOS finds would be better than mixing them all up in the actual SOS 2015 thread. I was able to fill a lot of holes in my collection this year, thanks in lar

The only helmet I see on that table is the Quist police. *drooling* I didn't even get to see it in person and that makes me very sad lol And, yes, I did get two nice helmets, but it was back to work as soon as I got home so I have not had time for a photo shoot. Maybe next week but no promises.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SOS helmets here!
    P
    Many

Doug, I assume you probably had to make multiple trips to the car to "store the goods."

I need to cover my ugly wallpaper by helmets like u

btw. amazing collection/wallpaper

I hope you understand my poor english

I am glad that you are pleased with the Bahnschutz Helmet, it is a beauty! Joe enjoyed meeting you at the show. Jim G.

?

Hey Jim, it was a pleasure meeting Joe and Al, we had a couple good long conversations! Both are real good people. Joe had some other killer helmets for sale but after buying 7 I was missing from my collection from him, I stayed disciplined and did not buy any duplicates although it was tempting. He had a real neat Japanese tanker helmet I was eyeballing but was cleaned out by then LOL.

Joe had a really nice M42 police helmet with a little fold in the police decal. You probably saw that one Doug. It was a really great helmet but I was tapped out, too. I really wanted it but just couldn't swing it.

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Joe had a really nice M42 police helmet with a little fold in the police decal. You probably saw that one Doug. It was a really great helmet but I was tapped out, too. I really wanted it but just couldn't swing it.
    Yes he showed that to me early Thursday morning but I am fortunate to have a dead mint M42 and so didn't go for it. It was a nice helmet, I am sure he sold it at the show, as the condition was superb. He had a real nice single decal Heer transitional as well and some nice camo helmets as well as some really nice international pieces. You should contact him if he didn't sell the police I am sure he will hold it for you to gather the necessary funds. He seems that sort of guy who will work with you.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yes he showed that to me early Thursday morning but I am fortunate to have a dead mint M42 and so didn't go for it. It was a nice helmet, I am sure he sold it at the show, as the condition was superb. He had a real nice single decal Heer transitional as well and some nice camo helmets as well as some really nice international pieces. You should contact him if he didn't sell the police I am sure he will hold it for you to gather the necessary funds. He seems that sort of guy who will work with you.
    Yes, yes, I remember your mint M42 police. Damn iPhone not uploading his update otherwise it would has been mine, all mine! LOL I don't really need the one joe has, it was just an appealing piece with the perfectly folded corner of the police decal. He still had it Saturday afternoon so it might not have sold. I did chat with him for about ten minutes, a very nice man.

?

Nice!

4md
    ?

Wow I gotta get to this SOS show, some killer helmets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast