Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81

Article about: though i would share with you today one of my favourite lids in my collection,.my SD Q62 Lufty M40,.took a few new pics so here they are,..cheers any comments much appretiated,. -chinstrap i

Default Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81

though i would share with you today one of my favourite lids in my collection,.my SD Q62 Lufty M40,.took a few new pics so here they are,..cheers any comments much appretiated,.

-chinstrap is voegel koln 1940
    -liner interior is marked B 57
    -linerband is DRP Sch/werk K.G Brn 1940
    -SD Q62 M40 #DN81
    Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81
    P
    Many

Very nice!! I have an M40 Q62 aswell. Beautiful helmets

MAP
    ?

Do my eyes decieve me or is that a pretty big M35 shell in the background? I have a Q66 DD Luft that has a similar oblong shape to it.

Nice lids btw...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Do my eyes decieve me or is that a pretty big M35 shell in the background? I have a Q66 DD Luft that has a similar oblong shape to it.

Nice lids btw...

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, a nice honest one look Q M40 LUFTWAFFE helmet. You cannot get a better looking one than that! Leon.

?

Wow,now that's a nice lid!Congrats mate.I hope someday i will find one as nice as this one.
    Regards,
    Emanuil.

Cool i also have a LW SD Q62 M40 #DN172

p.s. The lot number on mine is not very clear. It could be either IN172 or DN172.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Q62 Luftwaffe M40 lot#DN81  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by MAP View Post

Nice lids btw...

Michael
    I believe you are right Michael.

What is the maker, size and lot number on your M35 "overthetop"?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Can you provide some better photos of the liner? I'm not really convinced on it yet.

MAP
    ?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I believe you are right Michael.

What is the maker, size and lot number on your M35 "overthetop"?
    I'm away on business but will be home in a few days. Will look all the details on mine when I'm back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast