Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Article about: Indeed fake decals both of them.

?

Default Re: Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Its all in the print details and composition. Tricolor is whacked as well, too crisp and clean lines with no real age. This is one that is sadly not real.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    John, these are fake decals, a fake Bigfoot and a fake Tricolor.
    Cheers Bud

I knew that Dougie

I didn't want to be the first one to pull the trigger on them. I knida get a bit miffed off telling everyone that it's a fake this and that..................
    I was hoping , Frank Francis or yourself would chip in . I did put down every reason in the book why they where fake, without actually saying it. Perhaps I should just say "Sod it" and say it straight............. I think i will in future

It hurts when the story is believeable

?

Why should it hurt??? I bought the helmet very cheap...I'm not stupid to give loads of money on helmets,so...why should it hurt???
    And the story is beside the helmet,if i know it's ok,than the story matters,else...it doesn't!
    Probably because you went all the way in collecting,and gave away loads of money on fakes in all the years,that dousn't mean others do the same as you.

Ok,all i wanted to know is pure now,the helmet is no good,and all the forums are the same.....
    All this wisdom...just by looking at a few pictures,thank you!
    Last edited by Guyke; 10-29-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Welcome to the forum Guyke.

As everyone else said, it's a fake bigfoot and fake tricolor. Be careful with bigfoot decals because they are one of the most faked varieties. Bigfoot decals are the ones where the eagle's right middle talon looks very swollen. Real ones are most commonly found on Quist shells.

Quote by Guyke View Post
    Probably because you went all the way in collecting,and gave away loads of money on fakes in all the years,that dousn't mean others do the same as you
    Errrm, I don't think so sport, it's my business not my hobby

?

And fakes never cost you money in all the years you do "the job"?

Yeah...right!

Well if you're going to start throwing insults at me, next time when you want opinions you can shove it.

I passed an opinion and was not rude to you, and you repay like this? Man some people have no manners, one of the reasons I don't just scream fake, i back it up.
    happy collecting, and i hope you get burnt.............bad

?

Quote by Guyke View Post
    And fakes never cost you money in all the years you do "the job"?

Yeah...right!
    Please answer the question....And i won't get burned,i'm not a collector...
    And i said "THANK YOU" more than once for your oppinion,the part about "It hurts...." was over it,i bought cheap(80 euro's),and i lost,but not completely,it's a good shell!

And have no fear...I won't ask anything more here,no problem!Now that i know it's your job.
    For me it is closed,the helmet has fake decal's(thank you,i mean it) but i'm not served with your way of"enjoying" the fact that the story was bogus...that's all for me!

Greetings from Belgium.

?

Steady on here Guyke you are a new member and this is your first thread you posted some decals for opinions which you have been given now you are attacking some of the members who have given their opinion !!

I have to tell you that it isn't the way we like to conduct ourselves on this forum even when we maybe hear something that is bad news , please remember this as i'm sure you don't want to get off on the wrong foot here !!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I said it before,i'm not a collector,thank you for the oppinions.(read my posts).The fact that i'm new doesn't mean i can't say something when i don't like it....I'm sure he went the same way,long time ago!Knowledge does not come cheap,get my point?

As far as i'm consurned...it's closed,you won't see me again here.
    Wish you all the best,

Greetzz Guyke.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast