Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

A quick thanks to Chris Green

Article about: Hi all I am new to all this and have been looking for a helmet and thought that i had found one so exchanged a few emails and ran it by Chris and one thing led to another and he asked me if

Default A quick thanks to Chris Green

Hi all I am new to all this and have been looking for a helmet and thought that i had found one so exchanged a few emails and ran it by Chris and one thing led to another and he asked me if the guy selling it was called Pawel Nowak? Well the guy is called that so it looks like I could have got burned without the help of Chris ,who i might add i have never met so a big thanks to Chris for his advice and help in this matter. I know he is a member on here (sorry i dont know his user name ) So I guess i will carry on my search just got to tell the real from the fakes and now it seems also the real and fake sellers !!!

Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A quick thanks to Chris Green
    P
    Many

?

Well done to all involved.

Firstly, well done to Chris - he certainly saved you some money and stress there.

Secondly, well done to you yourself Bob. You didn't "take the plunge" without due care and attention - a lesson well worth remembering.

IF IN DOUBT FOR ANY REASON - DO NOT PROCEED!!

Way to use your common sense. I think you jut saved enough money for a gold club membership. Some good helmets in the classifieds section, for sale by reputable members here on WRF

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    Well done to all involved.

Firstly, well done to Chris - he certainly saved you some money and stress there.

Secondly, well done to you yourself Bob. You didn't "take the plunge" without due care and attention - a lesson well worth remembering.

IF IN DOUBT FOR ANY REASON - DO NOT PROCEED!!
    I'll second that!....

Hi Magneto and well done Chris!! It's sad to hear that the scumbag Nowak is still a putrid boil on the would be collectors arse but great news that the vigilance of you both has "lanced" him on this occasion.Get yourself that GOLD CLUB MEMBERSHIP Todd mentioned , it will save you more potential heartache in the future , trust me!! Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Magneto and well done Chris!! It's sad to hear that the scumbag Nowak is still a putrid boil on the would be collectors arse but great news that the vigilance of you both has "lanced" him on this occasion.Get yourself that GOLD CLUB MEMBERSHIP Todd mentioned , it will save you more potential heartache in the future , trust me!! Leon.
    I couldn't agree more

Brad.

Don't forget the raffle for gold club members coming in the next few weeks or so!

I appreciate the thanks, Bob. The main thing is that you avoided that scum bag!

I agree with the others - This is probably the safest place to purchase a helmet.

Posting a helmet here or any forum is a must before taking the plunge, there are far more knowledgeable members here than me.

Happy hunting, and remember, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Chris

I purchased an item from overseas on ebay once, and the paypal payment went to a pavel novak, so of course I thought the worse, even though ebay gives your money back if you dont get the item I thought some kind of scam was going on because of the name, well I got the item as described and it was genuine and in amazing condition, must have been no relation to pawel, thank goodness!

Now ain't that strange, because the one I was looking at was in the states !!