Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quist M40 Luftwaffe - Tropical

Article about: Gents, This is my latest pickup - Quist M40 Luftwaffe repainted in tropical camouflage. Size 64, Lot Number IN230. There is a 2nd pattern Luftwaffe adler decal visible underneath the paint b

JB - yes, this is what I see also. With the inside blue paint, the side stamp maker + size, and the 1942 liner I think this is a fair assumption.
    Thanks
    Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quist M40 Luftwaffe - Tropical
    P
    Many

?

Beautiful helmet, Nick.
    I’m green with envy.

I’ve been searching for years for one like this, to complete my Luftwaffe tropical collection.
    Fantastic find and I’ve enjoyed the detective trail of this thread too!

All the best,
    Bob

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Beautiful helmet, Nick.
    I’m green with envy.
    I’ve been searching for years for one like this, to complete my Luftwaffe tropical collection.
    Fantastic find and I’ve enjoyed the detective trail of this thread too!

All the best,
    Bob
    Thanks Bob - I looked at quite a few of these but I really liked this one. I really wanted a 'one look' authentic helmet. Of course it wasn't cheap, but I did get something of the list price and free postage. The pictures don't really do it justice.
    This weekend I pick up a second hand bookshelf which cost me next to nothing. I'm going to paint it satin white and I think it will really look good with my items on it - quite excited about putting together the display.
    Nick

Very nice lid Nick. Always nice to find one that hasn't been messed about with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3