Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quist M40 Normandy camo

Article about: Gents, Here is my latest pickup - Quist M40 in Normandy camo finish. First off i would like to thank Michael for putting me on to this and also David for his valued opinion. I've wanted a ge

MAP
    ?

Great photos Nick. As noted, camo helmets can be a bear to photograph. These are 100x's better than the originals and really show off the great colors.

A one look, no questions asked honest combat used example with all the bells and whistles.

Friends and networks help. The moment I was contacted on this I knew it had your name written all over it (plus I wanted to get you off my back on my Normandy ) The prior owner is a good man with a similar eye for what we like! And David was there to provide the "am I crazy advice". So in the end, patience was the name of the game and you finally scored a very desirable helmet (I will admit...I was tempted for a few moments to purchase this for myself but lucky for you I was on the hunt for something else)
    Last edited by MAP; 05-11-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quist M40 Normandy camo
    P
    Many

Thanks again to all for the positive comments.
    David has brightened up outdoor photos for me, so i will post them again:

Quist M40 Normandy camo

Quist M40 Normandy camo

Looking at your example Nick is starting to give me thoughts on searching for a camo myself. This above profile pic is just beautiful. Look at that "blackened patina". This one has shelf appeal & handling appeal.

If I saw this on a table at a show....I would not walk up to it, I would run to it !!
    D.

Quote by real steel View Post
    Looking at your example Nick is starting to give me thoughts on searching for a camo myself. This above profile pic is just beautiful. Look at that "blackened patina". This one has shelf appeal & handling appeal.

If I saw this on a table at a show....I would not walk up to it, I would run to it !!
    D.
    Helmets are like going to pick up a rescue dog, you want to take them all home but know that's just not possible

Congratulations on a superb pickup. It really is a piece of art!

They don’t get much better than that. Ive always said I wouldn’t think about buying a camo but when they look as good as this it’s gets me thinking.

A beauty Nick, nothing to worry about with this one at all, a great example. Leon.

?

Hi Nick

A really nice looking piece, great to have got David et al onside before buying as well given what a minefield these camos can be.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as pride of place in your collection.

Nice seeing this one again Nick! It’s a beauty.
    Andy

Yes Nick. I saw this a few weeks ago poking around WRF. A nice one indeed. I Should have have revived the thread like Andy did. No laws against it! LOL. No faking the age on that paint. Doesn’t look treated in anyway either. Sweet one
    Z

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Yes Nick. I saw this a few weeks ago poking around WRF. A nice one indeed. I Should have have revived the thread like Andy did. No laws against it! LOL. No faking the age on that paint. Doesn’t look treated in anyway either. Sweet one
    Z
    Thanks Zach - yeah i felt confident on this one. It's currently boxed up but it will be out on display again soon i hope.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast