Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ratisbon Auction

Article about: Foe anyone interested Ratisbon Auction is starting very soon... I have seen many items many collectors may want to bid on..G When I say soon... I literally mean in the next half hour... Good

?

Default ratisbon Auction

For anyone interested Ratisbons Auction is starting very soon... I have seen many items many collectors may want to bid on..G
    When I say soon... I literally mean in the next half hour... Good hunting gents..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ratisbon Auction
    P
    Many

Erich Hartmann - Personal Soldbuch ..Result € 30.500,00!! Now thats some expensive hunting

?

34.000 € with taxes...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

had a few bids in myself 10 got zilch.

I notice many of the badges still up for bids are already at retail price or very near, and that's before the auction house's 12.5% mark up and the shipping. There's really nothing that strikes me as a bargain there at all.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

And here's the thing that you won't be told..........on top of the 12.5% fee. There's also a hefty......imo......... charge to use your debit card. With shipping and fees.really not worth it unless you're going for something obscure

?

I thought that as well... Extremely high prices on top of the fees... But you never know how deep some coffers are..
    On a side note... As far as originality... What do the collectors think of the quality of the items ??

?

John, you are absolutely correct.. I have bought items from auction houses in the past... For example... You win a auction for say... $60.00 add a 15 % premium and then the shipping you are looking at a $100.00 item.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I thought that as well... Extremely high prices on top of the fees... But you never know how deep some coffers are..
    On a side note... As far as originality... What do the collectors think of the quality of the items ??
    klaus is a fair dealer imo and like everyone else gets the odd wrong un. We all do. Not on purpose I may add. He does try to get it right. To be honest I have dealt with him in the past. And found him great to deal with. But like all dealers that become successful. Had got rather expensive. I won't have that problem LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast