Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ratisbon Auction

Article about: Foe anyone interested Ratisbon Auction is starting very soon... I have seen many items many collectors may want to bid on..G When I say soon... I literally mean in the next half hour... Good

?

John, The way I feel.. If I purchase a particular piece at a specific price... If I want it bad enough... I will pay.. Regardless.. The chance may never present itself again.. Just my two cents.... Also, I am looking forward to your new additions soon.. Please PM when your updated catalog is available for viewing..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ratisbon Auction
    P
    Many

Will do mate. Taking pictures is a pain. The writing up descriptions...... Time consuming. Went for a shoot today. Shot the centre or of my target with my LA 1 Enfield 7.62. Number32 scope. Bit did I feel better. But knackered now.

won the 1st pattern lufty as I thought it was a reasonable price compared to the last time I was at the Chatham fair

ratisbon Auction

?

Congrats scottmadoo
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Not a great deal of Good items at Realistic prices in Ratisbon Auctions, I've noticed. The few items that I've ever watched in them have gone to absurd prices. And, yes-Klaus is a decent seller, but he Did have a clunker or 2 in this last sale as well. Specialty Auctions like these are Not the place to find deals, for sure. You may find Rarities, but no bargains-you'll Pay for them. I don't know who many of the buyers Are in these sales, but Many of them appear to be bidding from insane asylums....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

I won something too. After commission, shipping and such it was NOT a bargain, but I liked it and wanted it. There is a story with the item it (who owned it but no documentation as far as I'm aware. But didn't buy it for the story....)

I will post it when I get it.

A few items I think went for decent prices but after my overpriced purchase I was tapped out...But agree, the majority was full retail.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

In auctions it is usually the auction house that wins , you can find everything with dealers with whom you can often make 'a deal' with.
    I never bothered with auctions and I pretty much have all the helmets I ever wanted save one or two that will eventually cross my path some day.

hey I won a bid,Ostfront medal and packet total cost including post ins.£33.ok in my book.

You did well harryamb2 congrats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2