Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?

Article about: Hey guys, what are opinions on this M-35 helmet? I know the decals are repros, they would go, lol .... seller says helmet and liner are original. When he gets home, he will send more detaile

?

Default RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?

Hey guys, what are opinions on this M-35 helmet? I know the decals are repros, they would go, lol .... seller says helmet and liner are original. When he gets home, he will send more detailed pics...... first impressions? Thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?   RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?

From these pics it could be a real shell or maybe not, it looks like an M40 to me rather than a '35. You will need much better pics from the guy, what price is he asking?

?

I am not good with model numbers, i threw in the M-35 designation, all i know is that it is a rolled edge model, lol .... waiting on the better pics... He says $250 for the helmet.... i would like $200, so we shall see!

Considering the decals are on the WRONG sides, I'd say it probably had a repaint too.
    I actually like the M34 police better - whats he want for that?
    HAVE to see better ( & bigger ) pix though.
    Dan

?

He wants $650 for the pair..... i am not big on Civil Police helmets....... i can find out for you what he would sell the Police for.

I would buy it for $250 if that is an original chinstrap, liner, and paint! Chinstrap is in nice condition, looks okay so far, alone it is worth $150. Liner looks good as well. Paint I am not sure, but has a fair chance with fingers crossed. I'm guessing reissued m40 with no decal. For some reason people like to plant fake decals on these, makes it difficult to find a decent ND these days. I would love to have a closer look at this one to confirm. $650 for the pair...so he wants $400 for the M34. DON'T BUY IT! I'd say the M34 is only worth about $250. M34s are more common then those pesky gladiators, I love them still, but only for the right price

Regards,

Corey

$650 is far too much for the pair. If the components are all original on the combat helmet then the price of $250 is pretty good. Personally I'd put that money aside and save for an unmessed with lid.

?

More pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?   RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?  

RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?   RE-decaled M-35 HEER helmet ..... original?  

Well the leather is from a Czech postwar helmet I think, where the cord goes it looks as if there have been some metal grommets removed from the holes. The stitching around the rim of the leather is a giveaway for Czech liners, German leather is not stitched in this way. The stitching on the rear of this one is wrong too (Czech liners are not stitched at the rear at all). I'm not sure about the chinstrap from this pic but I'd bet it's also bad. I'd keep looking mate.

Seems it is an M35 after all.

The only good part on the M35 is the shell. I don't like any of the other components. I'd pass on that one. Need the same type o pics for the fire helmet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast