Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Article about: Cheers guys! It really does have a personality this one, there is so much going on. by helmetone Wow Andy, superb! That helmet is exploding with character! Really nice to see the dated dome

Default Re: Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Cheers guys! It really does have a personality this one, there is so much going on.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Wow Andy, superb! That helmet is exploding with character! Really nice to see the dated dome stamp is as clear as it is with the long life it had. I bet you broke a gift unwrapping speed record with that one.
    I thought you might like this one mate, with your taste for repaints Believe it or not, I left it till last to unwrap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66
    P
    Many

I can see why you left it go until last. Had you opened that first nothing else would have mattered!

?

Beauty helmet Andy, what did you do to get Ron to pop for a lid, he never sells! Super, my compliments!

Doug

great lid mate but every one was forgeting to mention that it was your lovely lady who got it for you my hat is off to her ha ha

Cheers chaps I'd heard Ron didn't often sell any lids, but I had to ask if he could part with it after I saw it in his thread on GHW last month. I didn't have one like this and it was just right. You know when you see a lid, and it sits perfectly with you after just a second or two. Lovely

I feel a bit honoured that I have one from his collection

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Cheers chaps I'd heard Ron didn't often sell any lids...I feel a bit honoured that I have one from his collection
    You should as you are the only one I know who has one! Mind you he gave me a very nice Vietnam era US M1 style officers helmet with cover for my son, he is the best of the best that guy.

Quote by DougB View Post
    You should as you are the only one I know who has one! Mind you he gave me a very nice Vietnam era US M1 style officers helmet with cover for my son, he is the best of the best that guy.
    That's really great to hear! He also sent the lid after only a partial down-payment, I think to ensure I had it for Xmas day. I was touched by that consideration and show of trust.

?

Wonderful Christmas present. I like it a lot. How can I put my wife in touch to take some classes with your girlfriend?

My wife doesn't buy me anything because of the number of fakes and messed with helmets out there. I also don't want her to buy me one because then she will know the true costs of helmets and , well, that just won't be good for my welfare.

I actually did the deal and the picking, in actuality all my girlfriend did was wrap it, but still

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast