Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real Decal? M35 dd

Article about: Hi could anyone tell me weather this decal looks good? I think its a m35 dd heer with the national shield removed? Any help appreciated Thanks Will

Buy! Buy! Once you get it, gently get that chin strap off the visor before it knifes through. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Decal? M35 dd
    P
    Many

A fantastic early M35 showing it's "history" nicely with the removed National Shield. In pretty good order as well with the added bonus of a rare chinstrap. Well done. Leon.

Umm, I don't see a national shield. Where is the black of the top left corner? This decal remnant has a pattern of some sort?

?

Hi Glenn I think I know what you mean. You can see the border of where the decal was put. I'm no expert but were the decals made in layers so white as the base and the black + red added after?

I appreciate the input guys

Thanks Will

Quote by smealy View Post
    Hi Glenn I think I know what you mean. You can see the border of where the decal was put. I'm no expert but were the decals made in layers so white as the base and the black + red added after?

Thanks Will
    That is right, and that is why the very worn or dug decals are just white/yellowish shield. You can see a bit of red on the bottom.

Quote by smealy View Post

Thanks Will
    Hi Will, that's spot on, white is the base layer on the National Shield decal. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2