Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or Fake

Article about: I have acquired some helmets and wanted to know if this is original or fake and how much is it worth.

?

Default Real or Fake

I have acquired some helmets and wanted to know if this is original or fake and how much is it worth.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or Fake   Real or Fake  

Real or Fake   Real or Fake  

Real or Fake   Real or Fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: original or fake

Quote by heroic View Post
    I have acquired some helmets and wanted to know if this is original or fake and how much is it worth.
    From the Tom Kibler collection ???

I would create your own threads for the helmets.

?

I guess, I am so new to all of this. I acquired some german militaria from my grandfather and want to know how much, if I were to sell this can I receive. Do you think $2,000.00 is low balling this helmet? Please Let me know. Is this from the Tom Kibbler collection? Is that worth more money. Please let me know.

?

Default Re: Real or Fake

Can you post a photo of this helmet in your possession, with a newspaper that shows today's date for example?

I split the thread, I find it highly unusual you posted this in a 3 year old little read thread.

Hi John, long time no see!

Doug

?

I find thread very odd a helmet that is supposedly this mans but has another mans name on the photos something not right here

I don't see why the OP is surprised at this being from the "Kibler Collection" as it clearly says so on the photos posted. Not out to judge but, as obviously many others on here, I'm not really "feeling" this thread.

add: I see that there's multiple "worth/real or fake" thread by this poster with most photos being of varying quality and with totally different backgrounds or, such as in this case, with another collector's watermark applied

'What is it and how much is it worth'. A few searches
    through dealers/sellers websites will give a good
    idea of current prices.

Something fishy indeed.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

There is nothing fishy about this. I simply stated that I got this from my grandfather. I know nothing about german helmets, so therefore, I didn't even know who Tom Kibbler was or for that matter, didn't even realize the name on the helmet. Someone told me to post it on this forum to find out about the worth. I do not know if I am even in the right forum for that matter. I do not know how this all works. I am not a collector, but this was given to me . I do not even know what to do with this. All in all, I had this helmet and a few other collectibles. I do not know where to go to find out the information about these items. I am sorry if I offended anyone on here.

?

Nobody is offended. Tom Kibler's name is clearly on the photos you posted, not on the helmet. Please post your photos of the helmets in your possession. Please understand the ratio of crooks and cons to collectors in this hobby is quite high and your Hello posts are unusual in that this was in an old 3 year little read thread which I trimmed this new thread from, and the worst way to make an entrance is to say "Is this real, and what's it worth?". We are a collector forum here not Pawn Stars. It's not about the money here but the history, at least for most of us here.

So please take some pics, like Tom's that are clear and in focus and we will go from there, thank you.
    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast