Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real or Not?

Article about: by ez1969 Jehrid welcome to the forum by the way their is lots of good post on helmets in the search menu that will help you learn lots of great info Eric. Thanks bud =)

Jehrid
    ?

Default Re: Real or Not?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Jehrid welcome to the forum by the way their is lots of good post on helmets in the search menu that will help you learn lots of great info Eric.
    Thanks bud =)

2. # ADS

Jehrid
    ?

And thank you all for your time. I always knew it looked a little off.

Quote by Jehrid View Post
    And thank you all for your time. I always knew it looked a little off.
    If you are going to get into collecting helmets there is alot of people on the forum who will help you and would be glad to..

?

Yes there are rubber or other material buffers in place, also the front of the liner is double stitched, only just noticed, its in two pieces!!!

Jehrid
    ?

Cool man. Well I was actually trying to find out how authentic it was to try and sell it. Now knowing that it's not of a quality I'd feel comfortable selling I suppose a Collection might be an interesting idea.

This piece was something my parents bought at auction when I was a teenager. Dont recall them paying more than $50 or so for it.

Quote by Jehrid View Post
    Cool man. Well I was actually trying to find out how authentic it was to try and sell it. Now knowing that it's not of a quality I'd feel comfortable selling I suppose a Collection might be an interesting idea.

This piece was something my parents bought at auction when I was a teenager. Dont recall them paying more than $50 or so for it.
    If your parents paided 50$ or 100$ they did not over pay for it.So do not feel bad.Because a original cost 1400$ in good condition.

sell it to obkrieger,,he is looking for a project helmet,,,

?

Dont forget, you have an original shell that might have original paint underneath, try to strip a small section around the inside skirt and see what happens, if its a different colour then strip the whole thing carefully and in small stages taking care not to remove the original paint work, you may be pleasantly surprised and the helmet would have been worth the$50 spent, remove the liner, keep the pins and you have the start of a collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2