Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Real single decal Heer helmets????

Article about: WWII German Helmets (2)

Default Re: Real single decal Heer helmets????

The 2 helmets that was posted and this one.
    Came from the website germanwarhelmet.
    He has been kick-out of Walhalla for faking helmets.

chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real single decal Heer helmets????
    P
    Many

Quote by Newbie View Post
    I have made several purchases from this guy for a fellow collector. The first was a M35 SD lid, with about 10% of a decal left and no chin strap ...it also came with a steel HJ buckle , which was about 75-80%. picked up the pair for $350. Perhaps he is checking prices online now, lol..... then made a second purchase of a Shacko, minus the green wool covering, a DAF funeral sash in near mint condition and few other smalls. He threw in a baggie of 3 Reich coins and stamps also for free. That lot was $400. the only issue was with the Shacko, the front strap, that sits below the eagle had been replaced with a repro strap and the cockade center was repainted red. I have the original pics from the craigslist posting of the M35 and buckle, i didn't save the other pics ....: Hope this helps !!!! purchased these in June i believe.....
    So this is a trusted seller?

I presume you are new at this as you have flooded the Forum with these "real or fake" threads. We are here to help. However, it would be nice to see that the individual asking an opinion has done some work on their own. For those who help, a simple thank you would be appreciated.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post

chris
    If that is the same seller as germanwarhelmet, I have notice that many of his helmets come from online auctions. I saw a few lots sell about a year ago at an online auction. Then a few weeks after the auction they appeared on his site. I'm not saying they were fake helmets, most looked promising, but that's an unusual way for a helmet dealer to be stocking his inventory.

?

I know all the items that I picked up are 100% real,save the parts on the Shacko I mentioned. He did say that he had or used to own Germanwarhelmetseven gave me the link? Depending on the item,and an inspection,I would buy from him again....however the prices on these lids are definitely top,TOP dollar ..... I would agree and buy the M35 .....even try for lower than $500.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post

chris
    Was this the guy (I think his name is John) that got caught out trying to sell a helmet that he didn't have in his possession? I wish I could find the link to that story so I know who to avoid in the future. If I recall correctly, the guy has a problem with alcohol and bombarded DougB (from memory) with a bunch of hate email when he got busted.

Same guy, I don't know his name though. I don't even bother checking that site anymore.

That is the guy.
    chris

?

The episode is pinned on GHW and is one WAF but they either unpinned it or deleted it (again).

Ok, now I'm confused. Some people are saying it is a good helmet and others bad. Also, people are changing their ideas. What are they?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast