MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Really Nice M34 Helmet

Article about: Hello chaps, here is my latest. Joe and Lars know about this one already I got this from a man that saw the sign I put up at work *ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY GERMAN HELMETS, ASK FOR ANDY*, with a

Cool Really Nice M34 Helmet

Hello chaps, here is my latest. Joe and Lars know about this one already

I got this from a man that saw the sign I put up at work *ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY GERMAN HELMETS, ASK FOR ANDY*, with a nice big picture of a Heer M40. Very discreet He said it was no good to him and I could have it for nothing This was exactly a week ago, and he promised to come back with it today which he did.

It's size 57, made I think by Thale Stahl from the shell markings. Does anyone know the significance of the 'A' stamp? As you see it is named twice which was a nice surprise. First for 'Lyman' possibly, and then crossed out for the new owner, 'Oswald Chorocietti'? Seems a not particularly Germanic name, can anyone read the handwriting better than me?

I really like it, I didn't have an M34 in my mostly combat collection and to get such a nice one that is named (twice!) for free is really cool It's even my favourite type of M34 as well, with the square dip. I'm a happy man, I hope you guys like it as much

Really Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 HelmetReally Nice M34 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Really Nice M34 Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Really Nice M34 Helmet

That is a nice helmet you got there mate, and for FREE! Does not get much better than that.

Very nice helmet!!!! After seeing your post a few days ago on the Garbage finds thread I decided to post one of these at my work as well. No luck yet, but it has only been 3 days! Just wondering, what is exactly written on your sign?

regards, Corey

Very nice lid and for a price that can't be beat. You have done well

Cheers
    Jason

Cheers guys, I agree the price was pretty unbeatable

Corey my sign just says 'Always looking to buy German helmets, ask for Andy'. A lot of people pull a strange face and ask why anyone would want such a thing. Poor silly muggles

Thanks for the nice comments again chaps

Score! Free is always a good price.

Can't believe that I missed this thread. AWESOME!

Just goes to show you that this stuff is still out there in the woodwork... All you need to do is ask!

99% of the people you ask may look at you funny, but when that 1 person shows up with a M34 helmet , it really is amazing!

?

Nice one!

?

What a nice catch! You must have got the big smile on when you went home from work with that one along

Quote by DougB View Post
    Nice one!
    Thanks Doug

Quote by ackb View Post
    What a nice catch! You must have got the big smile on when you went home from work with that one along
    Oh yes, I was strutting like a peacock in jackboots

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast